Camping is fantastic almost anywhere but especially out at Mozingo Lake Park!
Anytime we get to spend time connecting with nature and enjoying the company of friends and family always provides memories to reflect back on long after the trip has ended …
When it’s your time to head out for a little Mozingo Lake Camping experience just remember a few points of camping etiquette:
- Leave the camping site as or cleaner than you found it;
- Always be courteous of the others camping around you;
- Obey the rules of each Mozingo Lake camping area;
- Respect the rights and site of the other campers;
- Keep noise to a minimum at night or early in the morning;
- Always bring your own wood (or purchase it at the park office); and
- Properly dispose of all trash and be extra careful of what ends up in Mozingo Lake (it’s part of the water supply!).
Take the time to practice good camping etiquette and enjoy your Mozingo Lake camping experience!